|Download||Download Mod Apk|
Vivatar Game Introduction ：
Whether you are driving, hiking or cycling – accidents happen everywhere, suddenly and unexpectedly. So prepare yourself for any emergency with the Vivatar app and receive first aid as quickly as possible.
SIMPLE – FAST – SAFE: THIS IS HOW THE VIVATAR EMERGENCY CALL WORKS
1. ACCIDENT OR UNSAFE SITUATION
2. INITIATE EMERGENCY CALL VIA VIVATAR APP
3. GET HELP FASTER
AUTOMATIC EMERGENCY CALL: VIVATAR IN CAR
– The App Vivatar in your car includes the Vivatar-drive plug for the 12V socket of your car, which you can get from https://bit.ly/2SHbfPq. It connects to your cell phone via Bluetooth as soon as you start.
– In the event of a crash, the plug is automatically activated and registers the accident.
– Vivatar drive Basic: The app sends the location data of the accident to up to three personal emergency contacts. This enables them to organize targeted help in an emergency.
MANUAL EMERGENCY CALL: VIVATAR ON THE ROAD
– If you get into an emergency situation while hiking, have a bicycle accident or feel unsafe on your way home, you simply trigger the emergency call with Vivatar go or by pressing a button in the app. As with Vivatar drive, your personal emergency contacts are informed in the basic version.
THE BOSCH EMERGENCY ASSISTANTS HELP 24/7
– The Bosch Emergency Assistant immediately gets the help you need on the way. He or she will contact the emergency control centers on your behalf and pass on all the necessary information to them.
– If you have stored contact persons, the Bosch Emergency Assistant will inform them of your accident.
Vivatar is currently only available for users of German mobile phone providers. In case of a call for help, you will be charged by your network provider at the fixed network rate and, if applicable, for SMS to transmit your emergency data and GPS position (if no data connection exists). A 3G data connection is at least required to use all functions. For more information, please refer to the FAQs on our website: www.vivatar.com
If you have any feedback, questions or comments, please contact [email protected]
Continuous use of GPS in the background can lead to a significant reduction in battery life.
Vivatar Game screenshot ：